Residential Kitchen and Bath Designer/Interior Designer314 Design Studio is seeking an exceptional candidate to join our team in Stevensville MD.
The Designer will provide top level customer service by working with our clients to listen, develop, and design projects, renovations, remodels, and new construction all in a timely and professional manner. Our Designer will consult with Clients to evaluate and manage their needs to ensure an outstanding design and experience.
- Actively seek and drive sales.
- Project & client management from consultation to completion.
- Accurately field measure and transcribe to existing plans.
- Creating detailed construction documents, to include floor plans, renderings, elevations, lighting/electrical plans, tile plans, cabinetry layout, color selections, countertops, tile, appliances, and accessories.
- Creatively solve spatial problems with an eye for the aesthetics.
- Present a realistic timeline and budget.
- Communicate the design and coordinate the installation with the installers/contractor.
- Keep paper trails, collect payments, and log design hours, receipts, and expenses.
- Prioritize a positive and exciting design experience for the client.
- Handle issues with orders or unforeseen design-related changes by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations.
- Help clients select products based on their needs, product specifications, and regulations.
- Emphasize product features based on analysis of the client's needs, technical k knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Negotiate prices and prepare sales agreements, contracts and submit orders for processing.
- General office work relating to the above descriptions.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a K&B designer
- Excellent proficiency with 20/20 Design Software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Project management expertise and skills are mandatory
- Interior Design experience (Bonus Points)
- Working knowledge of Vectorworks (Double Bonus Points)
- A positive vibe and a good sense of humor (Triple Bonus Points)
Full or Part-time position
Required for consideration:
- Resume (in PDF format)
- Portfolio (in PDF format)
- Cover Letter (in PDF format)
- Three References
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship anywhere in the US including: